The application deadline is May 2, 2016 at 4.00 pm CEST.
The 2016 competition will be open for application for participants born between 1983 - 1999.
Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please provide the following information:
1. Your full name
2. Your name as you want it to appear in the competition program
3. Present citizenship
4. Postal address
5. Phone numbers (including your mobile number if applicable)
6. E-mail address
7. Please specify whether you need an invitation letter in order to obtain a Visa to the EU/Schengen area.
8. Link(s) to the pre-qualification video(s) (maximum duration: 25 minutes, see the Repertoire section for requirements)
Do also include the following attachments:
1. A copy of your passport (to prove your date of birth)
2. Your CV
3. Program for all rounds of the competition, including the pre-qualification video(s), together with durations of each piece
4. A high-resolution photo (please write the name of the photographer if he or she wishes to be credited)
The pre-qualification video(s) should be posted on YouTube as "unlisted" or "public", but not "private". By appointment with the competition you may also send the video(s) by a file sending service or as a DVD by ordinary mail. It is possible to use different recordings for different pieces (live recordings are also accepted), as soon as the required repertoire is included. Multi-camera recordings are accepted, but editing of the audio within one piece is not allowed (it has to be one continuous recording).
For the application to be considered, an application fee of EURO 100 must be paid together with your application. The application fee will be refunded to the selected participants who take part in the Competition in Bergen.
The application fee may be paid by Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our bank account:
Account name: KODE Kunstmuseene i Bergen
Bank address: DNB NOR Bank asa,
0021 Oslo, Norway
IBAN: NO49 5082 0754 228 BIC (Swift): DNBANOKK.
Please mark your payment "Grieg Competition". If you are not certain that the application fee will be credited by 2 May 2016, you may include a receipt of the payment with your application, evidencing payment prior to the application deadline.
Your application and application fee must arrive at Troldhaugen by 4.00 pm CEST on 2 May 2016.
We will send you an e-mail confirmation upon receipt of your complete application.
On or before 15 May 2016 we will send an e-mail informing you of our decision on your application.